Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nothing Revealed

I have nothing to say, and by god, I'm going to say it! No, don't try to talk me out of it. My mind's made up. I've been thinking about it all day and I can't hold back any longer. I know what you're thinking...she won't do it...she doesn't have the guts. Well, I've got news for you, Jack! "Guts " is my middle name. I've been intimidated by lack of ideas for too long! I've hung back, waiting for inspiration, while millions of other bloggers post every day, whether they have anything to say or not. I must confess, however, that I owe a good bit of my resolve to the fact that there are various loathsome household chores jostling for my attention, and I must demonstrate to them and to myself that tonight, writing about "Nothing" is far more important than washing dishes or ironing a long-neglected pile of shirts and trousers. And I have until April 15 to do those depressing taxes, thank you very much for reminding me, you dirty rat!
-
Okay, are you ready? All right, go to the bathroom and get a drink first. I'll wait...
...

That was quick. Okay, here goes nothing!


7 comments:

darkblack said...

I admire your candor in providing this sumptuous void, and in return offer my approving silence.

;>)

Connor said...

Well...you weren't kidding..that is nothing...

Harry said...

A whole lotta funny in your writing about nothing Madam Z!

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

No one says Nuttin' like Madame Z mumbles, grumbles -- but never jumbles 'nuttin'.

BUT HEY!
DID YOU FOLKS OF SOMETHIN' ALL HEAR THAT ZELDA-GUTS-PIRATE*QUEEN TIPPED THAT OL'IRONIN' BOARD FOR MORE PRESSING MATTERS? YEP, It's a fact Jack - even if your name isn't Jack. SHE, THE Z, AND GET-YOUR-Z'S HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE OUTRAGEOUS LIAR CREATIVE WRITER BLOG AWARD!

IT'S TRUE! They're shouting it from the popcorn galleries now ~ over AT THE BIJOU. http://at-the-bijou.blogspot.com/ (You can't make good stuff like this up.)

~ Absolutely*Kate, humble promoter, believing in believers . . . (and the outrageous to be so)

Unknown said...

One of the best and briefest opinions I HAVE YET HEARD ABOUT THIS SHALLOW AND INANE CHARACTER
along with his shallow and inane but beautiful wife and his gold digging mistresses.
Read what Bob Crespo says about this Tiger Woods subject,he really nails it.Be welcome to comment on my microstories,just clic on my name.I just added myself in your list of followers.

Cody Taylor said...

I to have written about nothing to avoid household chores. Hell, I'm doing it right now.