Wednesday, January 30, 2008







There was only one thing on my to-do list today: "Post something in blog." Sounds simple, doesn't it? But today is one of those increasingly frequent times when I have nothing to say. I am SICK OF POLITICS. My libido is undetectable. I am not angry with anyone except politicians, but I'm SICK OF POLITICS, so that anger is not eligible for venting. I am not particularly happy about anything, either. So...what should I do?
I can hear Hubby laughing, in the other room. He is listening to Howard Stern, on the radio. Oh my. Howie must be really, really funny. Hubby is laughing more than I've heard him for a long time. The only thing that I find amusing about Howie is his hair. How can a grown man be seen in public with those silly little curls hanging down in his face like that? If I were to see him in person, I would hit him with a tranquilizing dart and shave his head. Okay, okay, I wouldn't really. But I would have a good time fantasizing about it.
Let's see...where was I? I could write about my aches and pains. That should keep vast numbers of readers on the edge of their seats. I went to the gym today and beat myself up for 1 1/2 hours. Now everything hurts, especially my left arm and shoulder, because I just HAD TO increase the weights by 10% and add reps too, just to show myself how tough I am. FUCK THAT! I'm not tough, I'm stupid. No, not stupid...foolish. Maybe I should do brain exercises.

Wow! I have completed 3 scintillating paragraphs! So - picture me happily crossing off that chore on my list, dancing around the room and singing "Hava Nagila."

3 comments:

Effortlessly Average said...

Hava nagila hava nagila hava nagila venis'mecha.. hey!

Every time I hear that I picture Gregory Hines and his Ethiopian Shim Sham.

"Where you from?"
"Ethiopia."
"What part?"
"125th street."

Distributorcap said...

must be a guy thing
i crack up all time time from Howard

Dr. Zaius said...

My! How inspiring.