Dr. Zaius tagged me with the following ape assignment:
A. List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.
B. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers
can visit yours.
C. Post the rules on your blog.
D. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog.
E. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since my inner ape admires and adores the Doctor, I will do his bidding, without further ado.
1. I have only the most tenuous grip on sanity. I am virtually hanging by my tail.
2. In spite of acknowledging this, I have decided that I no longer need to take Zoloft, and have been attempting to wean myself off of it.
3. My newfound mental clarity has enabled me to understand that my husband is an asshole. His hurtful words spurt from his orifice, like puffs of noxious gas.
4. I also understand that he has no control over his condition. It is a consequence of his being full of shit.
5. I used to think that it was my fault somehow. Now I know that it is not.
6. I intend to develop a virtual "gas mask" that will enable me to live in the same nest with him, without having to inhale the fumes.
7. I like bananas.
Now I must tag seven simians. So sorry if you'd rather stay sheltered, sweethearts.