Saturday, April 25, 2009


I was walking in the woods today, all by myself, and started thinking about questions with no answers. Here are some of them that occurred to me.


If I fall in the forest and no one hears my screams, does it matter what language I scream in?

Does it matter what gender or color I am?

If a hungry black bear finds me, in spite of not having heard my screams, will he eat me, regardless of my color and gender?

What if a hungry white bear finds me?

Will he be more discriminating?

If I climb a tree to escape the bear, will the tree fall, even if I make no sound?

6 comments:

Distributorcap said...

these logical questions are making think if a bear actually does shit in the woods.

fingers said...

Well in this case gender and colour will count since everyone knows white chicks can't climb...

lisahgolden said...

I think you may have just discovered the secret to a whole bunch of things. Or my answer to just about everything lately - I don't want to think about it!

Ms Smack said...

Hey honey! The blog list DID work. Scroll down to your footer... see?

If it doesn't let you drag and drop it to the sidebar, then you will need to add a page element from the sidebar, and THEN retype those links....

BUT HEY! You're not as dumb as you were thinking :)

Michael Solender said...

the bear is likely to shit only after consumption of m.z. and then only when peristalsis sets in..as to the location of said shit..woods or not..the answer here is solely dependent on teddy's locale when the spirit moves him (or her)

Utah Savage said...

Darling Madame Z. I rushed over here to tell you that the post right below the one on insurance v medicare is a post on the real story about medicare. I have a friend who is a historian and economist. He worked on a long study of the Social Security trust and published his paper at Harvard. Social Security and Medicare are in good shape. The article I posted was sent to me by this friend. He checked the facts and says the article is accurate. Check it out. It was posted on Salon. The rich right has been trying for a very long time to do away with any safety net for the old, the poor and the disabled. They believe everything should be privatized so they can make money off your pain and suffering. Really, Social Security is not in trouble nor is it likely to be.