Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Not Moving Until I Write Something!

With that title, it's tempting to just say, "There! I wrote something. Good-bye." But I'm too stubborn to give in that easily. So what if I don't have any ideas? Who cares if my brain is devoid of any creativity? Well, *I* care, but who cares what I care about? Are these rhetorical questions? What the hell is a "rhetorical question," anyway? Who am I? What am I doing in the middle of a baseball diamond at midnight on the moon? I can't even play foosball! Why can't I be young again, only not like I was when I *was* young, but more like someone who's really pretty and popular? Would I have been popular, if I had been pretty? Would I have been pretty, if I had been popular? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. So...if Mike's eye had had more beauty in it, would he have thought I was pretty? Would he have been beholden to me? If you are still reading this, do you feel like you have something in your eye? Don't rub it! That'll just make it worse! Try rinsing it with some Midol. I'm getting cramps in my fingers, from typing so fast. How many fingers does it take to cross the road? To get to the other side, Silly! When is a riddle not a riddle? When it's a rhetorical question! Whillikers! Am I done now?

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Reading between the lines...you had a crush on Mike.

Harry said...

Baseball on the moon is an idea. You can probably really give one a ride in zero gravity. Surely there's no crying in moon baseball. Gimme the first 100 words. :)

Jodi MacArthur said...

I think I could hop across the road on one finger. Not sure. Gonna try it out first. After rubbing my eye. And I wonder Z. Do contact lenses corrupt or enhance beauty? You're wonderful. Never change.

ps. I hope there are diamonds on the moon. I need to gather my mining supplies. ;-)

will said...

It says not to drink alcohol after taking meds. But who reads labels anyway? Speaking of baseball, why are the Pirates so bad? And did read about Japan dumping 3 million gallons of radioactive water into the ocean? Will we be seeing the return of Godzilla?