Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Lame, But I Have to Write SOMETHING!

It's been a MONTH since I posted anything on this sorry excuse for a blog! I don't have any good ideas, but I have a couple of bad "poems," so I'll post them. I've lost most of my readers, anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I'll entertain myself, anyway.

_____________________________________________________________

My floor is a mirror
When I look into it
My world is upside down

I am walking on the ceiling
I see the sky through the windows
The windows are upside down

The birds are flying below me
The sun is rising in the west
I am growing younger by the minute.

*****************

I am a dragon
I breathe fire
I have sharp claws
I have sharp teeth

I have a whiplike tail
I could destroy you
So be nice to me, please
Until I've had my coffee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a pussycat
I am soft and warm
I purr when I'm happy

I have claws, but they're hidden
So pet me, please
and I'll rub against you

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I like these poems, Madam Z. The first one made me try to imagine what I'd see in a mirror on the floor. I think the dragon has an inner pussycat.

Madam Z said...

GB, I love you!

Harry said...

Sending coffee with milk in the saucer and trying not to look up your skirt in that mirrored floor!

All Zs are good Zs and so are these Zs! Get your Zs!

Madam Z said...

It's okay to look, Harry. I'm wearing underwear...oh dear...wait a minute...oops!