Well, nobody actually asked, but I was inspired by Politits , who was inspired by Freida Bee , to think of seven more things about my illustrious self.
1. I'm pretty sure that I saw a flying saucer, on the night of July 5, 1976, while camping in North Dakota.
2. The best sex I ever had took place on the conference table in the business office where I worked. (After closing time, of course...)
3. I was 30 years old before I learned that the "b" is silent in the word "subtle."
4. Until I was almost 10 years old, I thought that pregnancy was caused by the preacher saying, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
5. I don't understand how some people can believe that you get a ticket to heaven by detonating a bomb strapped to him/herself and ripping bystanders, men, women and children, to bloody shreds.
6. But then, I don't understand how ANYONE past the age of 7 can believe in heaven.
7. One of my best friends tells me that I am the most neurotic person she's ever known. I tell HER that "birds of a feather flock together."